Thursday, January 18, 2007

This is me



Or at least it's an accurate representation of how I'm feeling today. Bored, bored, bored. I've added some more anti-Valentine designs at Cafe Press, and you can see some of them here. Demetrius did the design with the calendar pages, and I did the others. It's tedious as all get-out, though, what with all the resizing of graphics for different items, adding keywords, and so forth. But I know I really need to take advantage of the time I have now, since I'm supposed to start a full time project next month.

Still, I'm starting to feel like a zombie or something. A zombie that *really* isn't in the mood to drag her undead self out of this house and go to the store.

So, um, please tell me some jokes or something. Post links to some funny pictures. I need to snap outta this...

By the way, that is not my dog--just a picture I found on the "internets". Does kinda look like her, though.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment