Friday, January 19, 2007

Funny Stuff

Thank you to everyone who shared jokes when I asked for some in yesterday's thread. If you missed that thread, you can find it here.

I've devoted much of my time today to adding keywords, teasers, and descriptions to things we already had up at Cafe Press. At the recent Valentine's Day prep chat, the representative from CP was saying, again, how important it is to use all of these opportunities to make a site "rich in content for search engines". That does tend to be the one area we kind of forget about, so I'm working on it because it needs to be done. It will pay off in the long run.

Why do I feel like I'm trying to convince myself to eat my vegetables? Really, this is even more boring that what had me zombified yesterday.

Since I was working on the Valentine's Day stuff, I revisited a page I did a while ago, and followed the link to the Unfortunate Valentines at Cap'n Wacky's Boatload of Love. They do seem to have added some new ones since I was last there. Not all of them are winners, but a number of them made me laugh out loud. Here's one of them...


Nothing quite says "I love you" like leaving a permanent mark on the skin of your valentine by holding metal over an open flame until it's so hot that it will leave a scar when pressed, hissing, into the flesh.

Also, I'm a bit concerned that the lad may be in love with a cow.
And, I haven't gotten around to checking it out yet, but apparently there are Unfortunate Cards for other holidays/occasions as well.

Let's consider the thread above this one the open/active thread, but if you've got some funnies to share, post them here.

Alternate link for comments

No comments:

Post a Comment